Thanksgiving disaster? VeloCity has you covered
Have you ever had a Thanksgiving disaster? Maybe a pie got burned, a casserole was dropped, or heaven forbid that there was a mix up with the turkey! Whatever the incident or event that beset your Thanksgiving, the Chamber is here to help! There are a whole host of local restaurant members that are open on Thanksgiving to help save the day!
- The Embassy Suites
- The Embassy is open from 5 – 11pm with a limited menu.
- Flint is open, but you will need to make reservations.
- Rococo is at their 12252 N. May Ave. location. They will be serving a buffet.
- Skirvin Hilton
- Skirvin is open from 11am to 2 pm with a buffet, but you will need reservations.
- Vast has a lunch buffet from 10:30 to 2:30.
- Kwan’s Kitchen
- Kwan’s is open from 10 am to 3pm with a regular menu.
- Park Avenue Grill at The Skirvin Hilton
- Park Avenue Grill is open with a buffet on Thanksgiving, but it would be a good idea to make reservations.
I would recommend calling ahead to make reservations or see if they have open seating before you get there because the holidays can be crazy and you never know what could happen! If you have any other suggestions of restaurants that are open or any crazy Thanksgiving stories or mishaps we would love to hear about them via social media!