Oklahoma City is one of the 15 best cities for freelancers
- Fundera ranked Oklahoma City as the 13th-Best City for Freelancers in 2020.
- Seven variables were evaluated for the 50 largest cities based on number of workers.Factors evaluated include:
- Self-Employment Rate (25%)
- Housing Costs (20%)
- Job Growth (15%)
- Change in Self-Employment (15%)
- Unemployment Rate (15%)
- Coffee Shops (5%)
- State Income Tax Rate (5%)
- Oklahoma City has a notable freelance population with a 10% self-employment rate and a job growth rate of 4.5%
For comprehensive Economic Indicators and Regional Data, please visit your Greater Oklahoma City Chamber Economic Development Division at www.greateroklahomacity.com/economicindicators or contact Eric Long, Research Economist – 297-8976; email@example.com.