Oklahoma ranked in the Top 5 States with the Best Health Infrastructure for COVID-19
- Oklahoma is ranked No. 5 for best health infrastructure for the Coronavirus.
- To help determine their ranking, WalletHub compared all 50 states using 14 unique metrics.
- Those metrics included, but were not limited to the following:
- Public Health Emergency Preparedness Funding per Capita
- Number of Hospital Beds per Capita
- Emergency Centers and Services per Capita
For comprehensive Economic Indicators and Regional Data, please visit your Greater Oklahoma City Chamber Economic Development Division at www.greateroklahomacity.com/economicindicators or contact Eric Long, Research Economist – 297-8976; firstname.lastname@example.org.