Learn to go beyond the basics on LinkedIn with Enlighten Webinar April 24
Enlighten Webinar, a Greater Oklahoma City Chamber limited virtual event series, will provide applicable and timely tips for small business owners and managers during the COVID-19 pandemic, with speakers covering effective ways to network from home, insight on the pandemic's impact on tax filing rules, and more.
At the April 24 Enlighten Webinar, Gunnar Hood, principal of WSI Summit, will provide tips for using LinkedIn to grow your business or find your next job - even while you are working from home.
Time: 12 - 1 p.m.
Attendees will learn:
- How to make your LinkedIn profile stand out
- Tips for finding the right people to connect with
- How to make connections and build relationships
- Ways to build your skills with a plan for daily action
- Determining whether the paid or free version of LinkedIn is right for you
This session is ideally suited for you if you have a LinkedIn profile and aren't sure what to do next.
Enlighten Webinars are free and available to both chamber and nonchamber members. Click on the link below to register.
Webex event link will be emailed prior to scheduled event time. If registering as a nonmember, please ensure that the email provided is accurate.
For more information, email email@example.com.
Special thanks to Presenting Sponsor MassMutual Oklahoma.