Chamber October events will help you elevate your career, learn more about your new hometown
We may still be social distancing, but that doesn’t mean you can’t learn about exciting Oklahoma City developments or invest in your own professional growth through one of these upcoming events put on by the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber.
At the October Chamber Forum on Wednesday, Oct. 21, Oklahoma’s film industry will be the star of the show as attendees learn about the growing appeal of Oklahoma as a film-industry destination. Included in the event will be a discussion of the Cox Convention Center’s transition into a film studio from actress Rachel Cannon. Other speakers include LaRon Chapman, Oklahoma filmmaker; Amy Janes, co-founder of Green Pastures Studio; and Tava Sofsky, director of Oklahoma Film and Music Office. Learn more and register.
And on Thursday, Oct. 29, the Chamber’s professional development event is back with opportunities for you to elevate your career! With a Preferred Pass purchase the Elevate experience includes:
- Live programming on Oct. 29 including two keynotes and choice of three breakout sessions
- On-demand access of both keynote presentations and all 24 breakout sessions for one month
- 1:1 professional speed networking during the digital happy hour
- Virtual expo featuring Chamber member companies
- Live community engagement and personalized attendee profile
- VIP Swag Box delivered to your door prior to the event
Don’t miss out on this chance to invest in yourself! Visit OKCElevate.com for more information or to purchase your passes.