Cooking catastrophe? Family far away? Tired of turkey?
There’s good news if you find yourself in any one (or more) of possible scenarios where the usual home-cooked Thanksgiving feast just isn’t gonna work this year. There are a few Chamber member restaurants and caterers in OKC ready and willing to help you eat better than Chief Massasoit and Governor William Bradford themselves.
- McClintock's Saloon and Chop House will be open Thanksgiving from 12 - 8 p.m.
- Flint will be open Thanksgiving (and Christmas!), but must make reservations
- Mary Eddy's - open Thanksgiving 4 - 8 p.m. for dine-in; order to-go by Saturday, Nov. 21 - $99 meal kits serve four; available for pick up the Wednesday before Thanksgiving
- HeyDay Norman and HeyDay Lower Bricktown will both be open Thanksgiving Day from 3 - 9 p.m.
- Ned's Catering will be able to serve you Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Running Wild Catering will be able to serve you for Christmas, but requires 2 weeks notice
- Stella Nova will be open 7 a.m. - 1 p.m Thanksgiving, except for the downtown location (closed)
- Little Caesar's
- Johnnie's is closed, but consider preordering pies and picking them up the day before!
- Are you a Chamber member and we missed you? Please let us know!