Live Music in October
We love to talk about live music in Oklahoma City. You could say it is a bit of an obsession. But don’t let our bias fool you when we say this is one of the best months for live music in the 4-0-5 we can remember, especially if you are a rock fan. Below is just a small sample of what there is to look forward. What concerts are you looking forward to? Let us know via Twitter or Facebook!
- Artic Monkeys- October 10 at the Criterion. The Grammy-nominated rock band makes their first-ever stop in Oklahoma City
- Father John Misty- October 11 at The Jones Assembly. This singer/songwriter released one of the most acclaimed albums of the year. Special bonus: local rockers Broncho are the opening act.
- Thomas Rhett- October 12 at the Chesapeake Energy Arena. One of the biggest stars in country music swings through OKC.
- Rod Stewart- October 18 at Chesapeake Energy Arena. This international superstar is one of the best-selling artists of all time.
- The Nixons- October 25 at the Tower Theatre. The Oklahoma legends have reunited for the first time since 2000.
- The Struts- October 30 at the Diamond Ballroom. These English rockers are helping keep glam rock alive.