Enhanced member benefits are now available
For more than 125 years, the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber has been the driving force behind the growth of the Oklahoma City region. As a member, you are an important part of that mission, and through your Chamber membership, we can accomplish much more together than we can alone.
Your Chamber membership is the best investment you can make in the success of your businesses. Starting in 2018, the Chamber will launch new membership levels and member benefits that will help you reach more of your goals, whether it is through additional visibility and branding, more direct contact with other members, advocacy for your business or information to help your business grow.
New and enhanced benefits include:
- Subscription to the Chamber’s new small-business e-newsletter launching in 2018 (starts at $500 investment level)
- Access to the Chamber’s new Business University webinar series launching in 2018 (starts at $750 investment level)
- Additional listings on the Chamber’s member directory (starts at $1,500 investment level)
- Annual participation at a roundtable discussion with Chamber President & CEO Roy H. Williams (exclusive to the $1,500 investment level)
- Premiere Grand Opening services (starts at $3,000 investment level)
- Access to data concierge services (starts at $5,000 investment level)
- An individual legislative consultation (starts at $10,000 investment level)
In the next few issues of The POINT!, you will learn more about the new membership levels, enhanced benefits and ways to deepen your engagement with the Chamber.
Your investment in the Chamber is making a difference in Oklahoma City and in the success of your business. Make a bigger impact in both areas by increasing your membership level today!